KlompeLOMPE. Strikk til baby, barn og voksen
J.M. Stenersen Forlag 2015
Non Fiction / Hobby/Hand craft
English material available
Take a look at Norway’s most sold non-fiction title in 2015. Here you find more than 60 patterns of the beautiful knitwear from KlompeLOMPE. The popular “Loudmouthcap” is of course included, together with patterns for sweaters, trouser suits, gloves and skarfs — garments for all seasons of the year.
Most garments are for boys and girls from one to six years old, but also for babies and grownups. Many of the patterns are designed both for mother and child. Find your own favorites and combine colours that match. The patterns are marked with different degrees of difficulty: 1, 2 or 3. You will find easy and quick projects and more challenging stuff. All patterns have suggestions for delicate colour combinations and for specific wool qualities.
«Klompelompe» is a Norwegian dialect word for describing a sweet, little child — a sweetheart.
NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER: Total print run in Norway: 100 000 copies.
www.klompelompe.no is a popular blog and a homepage where both professional yarn shops and ordinary customers from all of the world find knitting patterns they can order online.
People’s Press, Denmark
Knaur Kreativ, Germany
Schiffer Books, US World English
Smak Slowa, Poland
- KlompeLOMPE: The Snow Sister-knitting book (Autumn 2020)
- KlompeLOMPE's Knitwear for Big and Small Occasions (2020)
- KlompeLOMPE's Knitting Party (2019)
- KlompeLOMPE's Christmas (2019)
- KlompeLOMPE's Winter Children (2018)
- KlompeLOMPE’s Summer Children (2018)
- Four Seasons of KlompeLOMPE (2017)
- KlompeLOMPE. Knitting for the family (2016)