Mat for hjertet
Cappelen Damm 2018
Non-Fiction / Cookbook /Health/Lifestyle
Your guide to a healthier heart.
- 9 steps to a healthier heart
- reduce your cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- 100 recipes with heart-healthy foods
Food for the heart is a guide for those who wish to prevent heart disease, need to reduce cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels, fight chronic infections or have cardiovascular disorders.
- Strengthen or repair your most important organ and stay healthy and vital with the world’s healthiest diet: Mediterranean Cooking.
- Learn more about cholesterol’s role, and how you can keep your arteries open and flexible.
- Select among 100 heart-healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening snack, beverages, sauces, desserts and cakes.
- Food for the Heart serves up wonderfully tasty dishes and many healthy advantages.