Hanne Kristin Rohde is Norway’s most frequently profiled police official. Her crime series about chief inspector Wilma Lind is printed in more than 200 000 copies in total, divided on four volumes.
Rohde was educated as a lawyer and has worked in the police force since 1989. In 1994, she became the Prosecuting Director for the Oslo Police District and in 2002 she became a top official for the Oslo Police. Since her literary debut in 2014 she has published 10 books in all.
- The Mystery of the Threat Messages (2020)
- The Code Mystery (2020)
- The Blue Light Series (2020)
- The Pyramid Mystery (2019)
- The Yusuf Mystery (2019)
- The Mystery of the Nightmare Photo (2019)
- Sacrificial Lamb (2018)
- The Godmother (2016)
- Only a Child (2015)
- Terror from a woman's point of view (2015)
- Draw close the Knot (2014)